The MindScape course is taught by Heidi Reid. It requires two full days to complete and includes a detailed manual. The course includes both theory and practical experience with the instructor teaching the techniques and then leading the participants through hands-on experience. MindScape is a fascinating weekend workshop, and many participants attest to it as one of the most interesting courses they have attended. It can be learned by anyone, with no previous experience or pre-requisites necessary for attending the course.
MindScape compliments BodyTalk. It enhances the practitioner’s intuition, sense of mental focus and intent, and by supporting more “right brain thinking,” it paves the way for more powerful links and sessions. Furthermore, by dovetailing the skills learned in the MindScape course, the practitioner can effectively carry out distance sessions.
The techniques of MindScape also facilitate interaction with animals, plants and other life forms, and are hence ideal for students of BodyTalk for Animals, PlantTalk and EarthTalk or anyone working in related fields.
The Mind’s Workshop
The method employed in MindScape draws on the fact that it is possible to tap into the powerful creative and intuitive faculties of the mind by accessing a mental state based in alpha brainwave activity. The participant is led to create a mental framework called the Workshop. This offers great benefits and opens vast possibilities for every aspect of life or work, and is also a powerful tool for personal development.
Continued practice produces relaxing states and stimulates the process of de-stressing the body and mind. The techniques also allow insight into the workings of the subconscious, conditioning and paradigm limitations and the true nature of what we are capable of achieving.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Mind functions – the different functions of the mind and their relation to creativity and intuition
- States of mind: how to relax the body and the mind, and learning to engage a state that is particularly conducive to creative and intuitive faculties
- Creating the MindScape Workshop: the participant is led to create their own unique conceptual framework, which then serves as a powerful interface for the mind’s intuitive abilities as well as a tool for personal development
- The Guides: discovering and interacting with the male and female archetypes unique to each participant, another very powerful self growth tool
- The Screen of the Mind: a technique for mobilizing the powerful subconscious mind towards manifesting affirmations and goals
- Creativity: using the MindScape method to encourage creativity and innovative thought, useful for art, problem-solving etc.
- Sports and physical training: an introduction to using mental techniques to sharpen sports performance and enhance physical training
- Healing: an approach to support healing through the MindScape method
- Tuning in to Animals: through the MindScape Workshop, participants can learn to tune in to animals
- Tuning into other People: one can immensely enhance his/her understanding of others, improve interactive relationships
- The Mental Scanning: A practical demonstration where the participant learn to intuitively tune in to any person at different perceptual levels. This technique employed by medical intuitives is immensely useful for BodyTalk practitioners, therapists etc. The Scanning is surprisingly easy to learn, with all participants being given the opportunity to practice the technique.
Who Would Benefit From taking MindScape?
Are you accessing the full potential of your mind?
- Discover your intuitive language
- Gain self confidence and learn to trust your intuition
- Improve relationships
- Enhance your creative abilities
- Calm the body-mind and reduce stress
- Connect with nature and animals
- Gain focus, clarity and improve memory
- Unlock deeper levels of awareness
- Enhance personal development
- Enhance life’s creative energy